- Mission, Vision, Values & Strategies
- Frequently Asked Questions & Key Facts
- Member Agencies
- Our Offices
- Contact Us
- Board of
- Enhancing Water Supply Reliability
- Future Planning
- Local Supplies
- Imported Supplies
- Water Shortage and Drought Response
- Regional Water Use
- Water Quality
Facilities & Operations
- Construction Projects
- Project & Facility Tours
- Facilities & Operations
- Environmental Programs & Sustainability
- Emergency Preparedness & Security
- Right of Way
- Purchasing Overview
- Small Contractor Outreach and Opportunities Program
- Contracting Opportunities
- Vendor Registration
- Purchasing Resources
- Finance &
- Water Rates & Charges
- Financials / Investor Relations
- Member Agency Dates and General Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Policies, Resolutions & Ordinances
- Community Outreach
& School Programs
- News &
News Release Term: All American Canal
The All-American Canal Lining Project (AACLP), a major water conservation project whose benefits include improving San Diego County’s water supply reliability, has won the American Public Works...
The Imperial Irrigation District, San Diego County Water Authority, state Department of Water Resources and Bureau of Reclamation today celebrated the pending completion of the All-American Canal...
Water Authority and Imperial Irrigation District settle arbitration over socioeconomic impacts from water transfer
The San Diego County Water Authority board of directors has accepted an offer by the Imperial Irrigation District to settle all disputes over the mitigation of third-party socio-economic impacts...
The U. S. Ninth Circuit Federal Court of Appeals in San Francisco has dismissed the most significant challenge to the lining of the All-American Canal and has lifted the court-imposed injunction...
The San Diego County Water Authority board of directors today approved moving forward with the full construction of the All American Canal Lining Project by adding $38.3 million to its Capital...
The San Diego County Water Authority board of directors today unanimously approved construction and financing agreements between the Water Authority, the Imperial Irrigation District and U.S....