- Mission, Vision, Values & Strategies
- Frequently Asked Questions & Key Facts
- Member Agencies
- Our Offices
- Contact Us
- Board of
- Enhancing Water Supply Reliability
- Future Planning
- Local Supplies
- Imported Supplies
- Water Shortage and Drought Response
- Regional Water Use
- Water Quality
Facilities & Operations
- Construction Projects
- Project & Facility Tours
- Facilities & Operations
- Environmental Programs & Sustainability
- Emergency Preparedness & Security
- Right of Way
- Purchasing Overview
- Small Contractor Outreach and Opportunities Program
- Contracting Opportunities
- Vendor Registration
- Purchasing Resources
- Finance &
- Water Rates & Charges
- Financials / Investor Relations
- Member Agency Dates and General Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Policies, Resolutions & Ordinances
- Community Outreach
& School Programs
- News &
Frequently Asked Questions
To quickly respond to your needs, the Water Authority has compiled a list of our most frequently asked questions along with their answers. These questions address topics such as purchasing Water Authority bonds, our multi-year budget, the regional economy, water supply, water rates, and member agency information.
How to Buy Water Authority Bonds – Questions for the general public involving what are bonds are, how to purchase them, and where the money is spent.
Budget in Brief – Questions concerning our multi-year budget are addressed.
Regional Economy – Useful county facts and links to up-to-date statistics are provided within this FAQ.
Water Supply – Learn quickly what affects our region’s water supply.
Water Rates – Need-to-know answers on rates, rate factors, and controlling costs.
Member Agency – Quick links are provided for more in-depth information on your member agency.