- Misión, Visión, Valores y Estrategias
- Frequently Asked Questions & Key Facts
- Agencias Miembros
- Nuestras Oficinas
- Contact Us
- Mejorando la Fiabilidad de los Abastecimientos de Agua
- Future Planning
- Local Supplies
- Imported Supplies
- Medidas en Casos de Escasez de Agua y Sequías
- Regional Water Use
- Calidad de Agua
- Proyectos, Instalaciones
- Construction Projects
- Project & Facility Tours
- Instalaciones y Operaciones
- Programas Ecológicos y Prácticas Sostenibles
- Medidas en Casos de Emergencias y Seguridad
- Derecho de Paso
- Purchasing Overview
- Programa de Oportunidades para Pequeños Contratistas y Capacitación
- Contracting Opportunities
- Vendor Registration
- Recursos de Compras
- Asuntos Financieros
- Water Rates & Charges
- Financials / Investor Relations
- Member Agency Dates and General Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Policies, Resolutions & Ordinances
- Relaciones Públicas y
Water Rates & Charges
The Water Authority Board sets rates and charges to recover the cost of providing service to its 24 member agencies, pursuant to legal requirements and industry standards. Retail customer rates are set by member agency governing bodies.
Below is a comprehensive listing of all current Water Authority rates and charges as well as certain rates and charges of the Metropolitan Water District. In addition, historical rates, terminology, connection charges, and links to pertinent Board documents, are available.
Rates & Charges
View information on the Water Authority’s and MWD’s overall rates and charges for the current calendar year, as well as historical information; also includes terminology and the Water Authority’s rate adjustment for IAWP credits.
Click here for Rates & Charges
Monthly Member Agency Fixed Charge Allocation
View a breakdown of member agency fixed charge components that include Readiness-to-Serve, Capacity, Customer Service, Emergency Storage, and Infrastructure Access charges.
Click here Monthly Member Agency Fixed Charge Allocation
View information concerning System and Water Treatment Capacity charges (per meter size).
Click here for Capacity Charges
Provides links to current and past Board documents regarding rates and charges.
Click here for Board Documents